Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 4, 2022

It's All About the Name

  It's All About the Name



            Hello and welcome to My Little House of Prayer. Hmmmm. I know what you're thinking. I thought this was a podcast. Why is she calling it a house of prayer? Are we going to pray?  And what does she mean by it's all about the name? In the book of Proverbs 22:1 A good name is rather to be chosen than great riches, and loving favor rather than silver and gold. You see even your name is considered special and something to protect. Back in the old days, a man’s name was backed by His word. Still is. (Don’t lend to Joe Smith. He doesn’t stand by His name.) (His name is worth His salt.) Back in the day, this meant a person’s name was good. Salt being a source of payment. It could not be destroyed. Salt can withstand intense heat and extreme cold. People today  don’t consider how special their name is. Parents love to tell stories about how they came up with their child's name. When it really was by the inspiration of God. Go look up the biblical meaning of your whole name. You will be surprised how much your name speaks over your life. 


        The Lord’s name is special, too. He stands by His name, also. He has 12 governmental names He stands by. He has many more that describe who He is. But, these are about how He governs. In Exodus 34:5-7, He declares His Governmental names.

  1. LORD    2. God   3.   Merciful     4. Gracious   5. Long-Suffering   6. Abundant in Goodness   7. Abundant in Truth  8. Preserver of Bountifulness   9. Forgiver of iniquity   10. Forgiver of transgression   11. Forgiver of sin   12. Just Judge


In all of His Names He is a Just Judge. In Genesis 3:1-19 Adam and Eve believed the serpent when he questioned God’s Headship. Hath God really said? Oh no. He didn’t mean you shouldn’t. He’s Holding back on you. He’s afraid you will be like him. Funny thing, in Genesis 1:26 “And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let him have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth. 28: So God created man in His own image, in the image of God created He him; male and female created He them. Does that sound like He was holding back? I don’t think so. Sounds more like Isaiah 14:12-24.  Satan saw that God had given the deed to rule over the garden to Adam and Eve. He saw the LORD’s favor in their lives and it ate him up! So, he goes to convincing Eve first, she being the weaker vessel, He entices her to usurp God’s authority and instead of going to the other overcoming trees which would have testified and led her to the tree of life, she goes straight past the tree of life to the tree of the knowledge of good and evil. Giving up her birthright as a child of God, she never learns who Christ is. And then, about the knowledge of good and evil. The Lord wanted them to grow in His measure and stature. But, Lucifer convinced them otherwise. They never repented. How do I know this? Because the Lord in all of His goodness, kept asking questions to get them to acknowledge their sin and repent. Instead, they played the blame game right out of the garden of Eden. The bible never says that they repented. It says God’s word came to pass. That they were sorrowful. But, never did it say that they repented. Also, the LORD does nothing perchance. Interestingly, He talks of Lucifer in 12 verses. 12 in scripture represents government. And what is the 12th governmental name? Just Judge.   

        Something interesting just took place the last 3 days. The Lord has called me and urged me to start this blog, a podcast, and a bible study. I already see a trend. The number 3 keeps popping up. Hahahaha The Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit. Unity. Agreement. Anyway, this is proving that the Lord is calling me to do this. Just in case I needed any more confirmation. Hahahahahahahaha. The name of the blog is My Little House of Prayer. The URL is hopundertheblood.blogspot.com It was the only url that the bloggers site accepted. Hahaha My sister in Christ helped me set it up. We worked well into the evening on it. God bless her for her patience with me. It was at 10:00pm that she realized the statement the link made. Hop under the blood. We laughed till we cried. My paypal acct. Didn’t even blink at the statement. All the other accounts I had to set up didn’t blink at it. I would just shake my head. If you stay with me long enough you will get to know my 2 dogs real well. Princess the chihuahua and Bella the labrador. Princess has been with me since she was born. Bella just showed up at my doorstep. Princess likes to act like she is soooooo jealous and non-accepting of Bella. But, when I go to take Bella out of the room, she cries for her to come back. If you zoom in the picture above the report abuse words you can actually see her sticking her tongue out at Bella. That’s another story for another time. Every year I make my animals dress up and take a family Christmas picture. Well, this is Bella’s first Christmas. I warned them both, “ Let mamma have her Christmas picture or no Christmas gifts.” Don’t tell them that this isn’t true. Anyway, look how I am holding them. The Christmas pic is above the paypalme link. One on her best behavior. The other being a complete goofball. I am just holding them both close to me with a big smile on my face at both of them. Yes, it seems like I am chasing a rabbit trail. But, in reality, the Father asked me to share this moment with you. Someone out there is doubting His great love for you. You’ve done too much. Way too much clowning. Way too much wrong to ever be accepted by Jesus. Well, I’m a living testimony to the fact that He says nothing is unredeemable. Nothing is too far from redemption. He Loves you way too much, to say you are a lost cause. He says, “ I dare you to trust my love! Come to Me! Come! Hop under the blood of My Son, Jesus Christ. Where you will find safety and peace. Let me Cover you with the blood of My Son. All you have to do is call out to me. Call out to the Lord and you will be saved. Then, get in a bible and learn all you can about Him. Start in the gospels. But, don’t stop there. Read the whole thing. It’s important for your spiritual growth. You will die spiritually without it. Oh, just a side note: If you can’t read, get a bible on cassette,cd, mp3, or even youtube. Those of you who don’t own a bible, they have the holy Bible on the internet with all of the different translations.

             So, back to the subject. It’s all about the Name. As you can see, God does nothing perchance. My trek in setting up the blog and other stuff had to do with the Name. His Name. Even His 12 governmental names. Let’s look at Isaiah 14:13-14. There are a whole lot of I’s there. He had the I complex. Lucifer was coming against the 12 governmental names of the LORD.  He wanted to be God. So, he could have the name. Even though Lucifer has been cast out of heaven, he is still trying to steal the name. Each lost soul that dies and goes to hell, the accuser says, “See my name was greater in his/her life. They made me lord over their life.” Every sickness and disease, every addiction, every sin known to man, every tragedy, every war and every evil is the enemy’s way of trying to take the Name. The battle of Armageddon will be about the name. The great judgement day will be about the Name. The One Name. The Only Name.

          When the Lord called Moses, he asked, “What shall I call you that sent me? The Lord answered him, ”I Am that I Am sent you.” All that you need, sends you. More than what you could hope or ask for, sends you. Isaiah 9:6 “For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the Government shall be on His shoulder: and His Name shall be called Wonderful Counselor, The Mighty God, The Everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.” Isaiah 62:2 “And the gentiles shall see thy righteousness, and all kings thy glory: and thou shalt be called by a new name, which the LORD  shall name. Zechariah 14:9 “And, the LORD shall be king over all the earth: in that day shall there be one LORD, and His name one. 

      So, you see, it’s all about the Name. His name. His name in you. If you are a Christian, He lives in you. His name is in you. You are a Christian. Christ - like. Are you a Christian? Are you Christ - like? If not, can I invite you to be a Christian? Can I invite you to be Christ-like? Pray with me. Go to the salvation prayer on this page and pray with me. After you have prayed, let me say to you, ”Welcome to the family of God.”


No comments:

Post a Comment

When and How to Wear your Rose-Colored Glasses

Update

This is just an update: Really trying to get things back up and running. I have no phone for the next 5-7 business days. Making things very ...