Search This Blog

Friday, January 21, 2022

Where Are Your Accusers?

 Where Are Your Accusers? 


Welcome to My Little House of Prayer Bible study. So glad you could join us today. I Hope you are all doing well. The title of today’s message is Where Are Your Accusers?She was visiting with me at My Little House of Prayer. The wind blew my door against my house with a big bang. She jumped. Then, when I looked at her, her hands were shaking. I know there are those of you who have fear visiting in the form of ptsd. Let me say, I am so sorry that you have to fight with that. But, let me be the first to say Jesus is here at this moment to put a complete end to this. But, let me add, the decision is completely yours.


       Let’s look at John 8 Jesus went unto the mount of Olives.And early in the morning he came again into the temple, and all the people came unto him; and he sat down, and taught them.3 And the scribes and Pharisees brought unto him a woman taken in adultery; and when they had set her in the midst,4 They say unto him, Master, this woman was taken in adultery, in the very act.5 Now Moses in the law commanded us, that such should be stoned: but what sayest thou?6 This they said, tempting him, that they might have to accuse him. But Jesus stooped down, and with his finger wrote on the ground, as though he heard them not.7 So when they continued asking him, he lifted up himself, and said unto them, He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her.8 And again he stooped down, and wrote on the ground.9 And they which heard it, being convicted by their own conscience, went out one by one, beginning at the eldest, even unto the last: and Jesus was left alone, and the woman standing in the midst10 When Jesus had lifted up himself, and saw none but the woman, he said unto her, Woman, where are those thine accusers? hath no man condemned thee?11 She said, No man, Lord. And Jesus said unto her, Neither do I condemn thee: go, and sin no more.


           There are so many lessons here. So many beautiful truths in this passage. Powerful truths. Luke 4:18 The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because He hath anointed me to preach the gospel to the poor; He hath sent to heal the broken hearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised, to preach the acceptable year of the Lord. To set the captives free. To set at liberty them that are bruised. Are you held captive by fear from ptsd? Let me tell you, He came to set you free! I’m so excited about this message. I love when the Lord says He is going to heal His people today. Don’t you think it’s time? Hallelujah! 

           There is so much room for ptsd and fear in this passage. Some of you have been bruised by people who claim to be a Christian. Christian means to be Christ - like. First let’s address where this all took place. Jesus was in the synagogue, or church . Jealousy rose up in the priests (saducees and pharasees and whoever else thought they were high and mighty.) They drag out the weaker vessel. The woman. There is no sign of the man in this passage. She was caught in the act. Well, the act they are accusing her of takes 2 people, last time I checked. Where do they take her. To the front of the church for all to see! How embarrassing this was. Enough to make anyone never turn to God. Especially for their deliverance from God. What do they do? Accuse her. Revelation 12:10 And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and of His Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night. They were acting like Satan at that point. The priest and anyone who joined with them. So, you see, Satan sends His people to church all the time. He knows exactly what buttons to push with each and everyone of us to keep us from getting our freedom in Christ. To try to prove to you that the LORD is not a just judge. That He is a respecter of persons.  Which is totally false. He loves His creation. He called each and everyone of us good when He created us.Are you starting to relate here? If you have been injured by someone in the body of Christ, you need to forgive them in order to have access to His healing. Forgiveness is not for them. It is for you to have the promises of God. Forgiveness does not erase the act. To say the act didn’t happen would be a lie. He does not lie! When you forgive, He heals that wound. He erases the pain of the memory. This is what forgiveness brings to you. So, after you repent of unforgiveness, you forgive; then, ask the Lord to heal your emotions. Let me add, if you don’t forgive, you will not be saved. You will not see the Kingdom of heaven. Period. That’s way too much power to give someone. Why hand them your salvation also. 

              Now, let’s look at what Jesus' response was. Twice He addressed them with complete silence while writing on the ground. He wrote twice. According to Sister B.R. Hicks, who sat under scribes of ancient hebritical writing, says that ground in that passage is pronounced kar - kah. Kar - kah means bottom of the sea. What He wrote on the ground went all the way to the bottom of the sea. He buries our sins where? In the sea of forgetfulness. You can find this in Job 26:26-30 John 8:12 I am the light [ore light] of the world: he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life.

That same ore light lit up the bottom of the sea. Verse 9 says they who heard it, being convicted by their own conscience, went out one by one, beginning at the eldest, even unto the last: That means with every letter he wrote on the ground, an earthquake occurred. Until God shakes you - until you personally hear the Power of the Word - you will not change. When His truths by the Power of His Word shakes and quakes you to the core, you can truly repent. How powerful is that? The accusers became accused. Hahahahahaha Look at the Lord’s vindication! I love when He shows up. First, He silences her accusers. Then, He turns His attention to her. He is no longer writing on the ground. Because He wants to heal her. How much abuse in her life brought her to this place? He saw it all. No, abuse was the devil’s plan, not His. But, showed up at the right time in her life. He silenced her accusers. He silenced the voice of abuse. He silenced the voice of fear. He silenced the voice of PTSD. They no longer had a voice to speak to her. She no longer had a reason to fear. Afraid of not knowing when the next blow would show up to bring her harm. Harm to her body. Harm to her emotions. Harm to her spirit. Psalm 3:3 says But thou, O Lord, art a shield for me: my glory, and the lifter up of mine head. May I suggest you read the whole chapter 3 of Psalms. 


                  10 When Jesus had lifted up himself, and saw none but the woman, he said unto her, Woman, where are those thine accusers? hath no man condemned thee?11 She said, No man, Lord. And Jesus said unto her, Neither do I condemn thee: go, and sin no more. My favorite passage. He made her take notice of her surroundings. Fear and PTSD were no longer there to speak against her in any way, or form. There was the beginning of her healing. What does he say next. I don’t condemn you either. In other words, my daughter, my son, this is not how I see you. This is, was, and never will be my plan for your life. 

That is what He is saying to you today. Hallelujah! He loves us with an everlasting love. After He addresses her surroundings, He then addresses the sin in her life. The legal right for fear and PTSD to remain or leave. The choice was now in her hands. She had the voice behind her voice with her choices. The sin no longer had a legal right to her. She had the right to choose what happened to her body, her emotions, and her spirit. 

             I hope you would let Jesus show up for you today. If you are tuning in today, He wants to be your all in all. He wants to heal your body, emotions, and spirit. He wants you to choose Him over the sin in your life. He wants the legal right, and all of its cohorts to be gone today. He wants to bring silence to all of your accusers today. But, He is a gentleman. He will not push. He knocks on the door of our hearts. He doesn’t knock the door down and walk right on in. We have to choose to open the door. So, that He can be the voice behind our voice. If you have not accepted Christ into your heart. I want to pray the Prayer of Salvation with you today. You must be saved and water baptized. You must repent of your sins. Recognize who Jesus is. Ask Him to come into your heart. To put his divine headship there. To be real in your life. Then, get a bible that you can and will read.  I suggest you go to the gospels to learn who He is and what He desires of you. But, don’t stop there. Read the whole thing. Plead the blood of Jesus over what you are about to read. And let the Lord begin to speak to you in His word. Pray. Seek His face. Let Him take you on an adventure. Let me say this, apparently if you are reading or tuning in right now, And you don’t know Jesus as your personal Lord and Savior or, you are backslidden from your walk with Him, this is for you.  Let’s pray the prayer of salvation right now. Lord Jesus, I confess my sins and ask for your forgiveness. Please come into my heart as my Lord 


and Savior. Take complete control of my life and help me to walk in Your footsteps daily by the power of the Holy Spirit. Thank you Lord for saving me and for answering my prayer. In Jesus’ name. Amen. Now, let me say welcome to the family of God. There is a huge party in heaven going on right now for all of you. 



      Now, let’s address healing and deliverance from your accusers, PTSD, and fear. Let’s pray together. 

        Lord, God, I come before you now. I see my sin. The transgression and iniquity of it. I repent of it right now. I denounce my participation in it that gave it the legal right to remain. (may I suggest you cough right now, as an act of faith. That it leave right now.) Please forgive me and cleanse me of all the iniquity, transgression, and sin. I thank you for doing and have done this. I forgive those who have abused me. Who has joined with me in sin. I repent of joining with those in their sin. I ask for your forgiveness. I thank you for it. 

        

          Lord, I come before you with my brothers and sisters. I thank you for being the voice behind their voice. For silencing all of their accusers. For putting fear, and PTSD out. For giving them back their right to choose you or nothing. I thank you that sin is at the bottom of the sea of forgetfulness, never to be remembered by you again. Help us Lord, to keep it there also. I thank you right now, PTSD, Come out!!! I bind you in chains. I put you in a cage with a musel.  You can never minister to any part of them any longer! I cast you into the pit until the day of judgement! I bind you up, fear. You come out! Right now! I bind you up and put you in chains. I put a musel on you. You can no longer minister to any part of them. PTSD! Fear! I shout at you like you shouted at them! I command that you cannot rend or tear anyone listening, them, or me in retribution. You can not send other friends with an assignment or attack in retribution. They have taken all of your rights away. Jesus has given them the right to choose. I thank you Lord Jesus. I call this done in Your mighty Name. The Name above all names. The darling of heaven. Thank you so much for setting my friends, who are sisters and brothers in Christ Jesus, free today. I seal this prayer with the blood of Jesus. I call it done. In Jesus mighty name, amen.


No comments:

Post a Comment

When and How to Wear your Rose-Colored Glasses

Update

This is just an update: Really trying to get things back up and running. I have no phone for the next 5-7 business days. Making things very ...