Search This Blog

Monday, February 14, 2022

A Prophetic Word from the Lord

  A Word From the Lord


Hello and welcome to My Little House of Prayer Ministry. I am putting this up because the Lord revealed something to me for the complete body of Christ. 

                A couple of weeks back, the Lord told me to tell everyone in the body of Christ to anoint their homes. Didn’t tell me why. But, I don’t always ask why. Well, as I went outside, the Holy Spirit told me to anoint my mailbox and command all lack to go. To command lack to return everything it has stolen and held back. Then, to call all blessings from the north, south,east and west to come in.  

              Speed up to yesterday. He showed me the worldwide revival being held back by lack. So,fast forward to yesterday. While talking to a friend, He has told me to tell everyone in the body of Christ,to command lack to give back every soul it has stolen and kept back back. To command the blessings of the harvest of souls for Jesus to come in from the north,south,east and west.  

              Revival is coming. Please come be apart of it. Unite in prayer for it. Until we meet again later this week, have a blessed week.


No comments:

Post a Comment

When and How to Wear your Rose-Colored Glasses

Update

This is just an update: Really trying to get things back up and running. I have no phone for the next 5-7 business days. Making things very ...