Search This Blog

Monday, May 30, 2022

Thank you to our service men and women, also to our Fur and feathered soldiers.

 Thank you all so very much for your service. My dad taught me the value on the price that was paid for my freedom. And, how I should cherish this freedom. Once again, thank you so very much to not only those who gave their lives, both human and K-9, but also the families they left behind. Thank you. And my sincerest condolences.

May be an image of dog and text that says 'As America celebrates Memorial Day, we pay tríbute to those who have given their lives both human and K-9 Thank you for your service!'

No comments:

Post a Comment

When and How to Wear your Rose-Colored Glasses

Update

This is just an update: Really trying to get things back up and running. I have no phone for the next 5-7 business days. Making things very ...