Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 22, 2022

Please Forgive Me

    Hello and welcome to My Little House of Prayer. I am your host Dayla Smith.  Please forgive me and prayer for me. I have been in warfare over a message I am trying to bring forth. The enemy is hitting me with everything he has. But, I am pushing through. He has used distractions, responsibilities, finances to keep this ministry afloat, but most importantly  he has tried to remove information I need from my memory or even where to look for it. It is mind boggling at what extent he will go to to stop us from having the information we so desperately need for these last days. As soon as I finish it it will be up. Probably no later than tomorrow.

Thank you so very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment

When and How to Wear your Rose-Colored Glasses

Update

This is just an update: Really trying to get things back up and running. I have no phone for the next 5-7 business days. Making things very ...