Search This Blog

Sunday, September 18, 2022

My Prayer to Start My Day

   My Prayer to Start My Day


                   Hello and welcome to My Little House of Prayer. I am your host Dayla Smith. I am so very glad that you could join me today. Through the constant questions on how to pray, we all want to be told how to pray. Jesus taught us to pray through His outline of The Lord’s Prayer. The Lord gives all of us constant instructions all over His Holy Word on how to pray. When Jesus Christ of Nazareth walked the earth, He showed us how to pray constantly. He even showed us how to fight Satan with the Word of God. A friend asked me, but isn’t this wrong? To pray repetitively like this? Do you think the Lord would tell us to do something wrong? Against His Word? He fought Satan on a regular. How? With “It is written!” He fought Him with the Word of God. Truth. Satan and His cohorts do not want us to pray using the Word of God. Why? Because the Word of God is very powerful. It is so powerful, it promises to tear down every aspect of the devil’s kingdom. I use this prayer just to start my day. To allow the Spirit of my Sovereign Lord to take hold of my day. This is just an outline. I pray this prayer, but I also keep my ear out for what is on the Father’s heart to pray through His precious Holy Spirit. I also pray in the Holy Ghost’ prayer language. The gift of tongues. This is a love language between each and every one of us and our Lord and Savior. It is a perfect language that no demon from Hell can understand nor manipulate. That’s what makes it so powerful. If you do not have the baptism of

the Holy Ghost, just ask the Lord for it and receive it. This is another subject. Here is  my daily prayer to start my day.



            Good morning Lord. I come into your gates with thanksgiving and into your courts with praise. (Psalm 100:4) Thanking you for today. For it is a day that you have made to be glad and rejoice in. (Psalm 118:24) I thank you for your blessings today, physical and spiritual. (3 John 2) I thank you for your provisions of my daily bread today, physical and spiritual. (Matthew 6:11) Thank you for your provision at the throne of grace and the mercy seat, where I can come boldly to the throne of grace to make my request known and to obtain mercy in time of need. (Hebrews 4:16) I thank you for your mercy, grace, and truth. Your Mercies are new every morning; and your mercy, grace, and truth endureth to all generations. (Lamentations 3:22-24, Psalm 110:5) I thank you for your provision of the full armor of God. Ephesians 6:10-18 I put it on by faith. Psalm 24, 51:10-19. I give you my heart, my mind, my mouth, my hands, and my feet. I ask you to cleanse them, Lord, from all unrighteousness and forgive me of all my sin, transgression, and iniquity. (I usually take a moment to let the Lord show me sins I am unaware of committing. He is always faithful to answer me. It doesn’t matter what, I want it out of the way between me and my Lord and Savior. He paid too great a price for my redemption.) Thank you Lord, for forgiving me. Thank you for your precious Holy Spirit. That He leads and guides me in the paths of righteousness for your namesake. That He leads and guides me into all truth for your namesake. Because those who thirst after righteousness shall be filled. It’s the truth you know that sets you free, and He who the son sets free is free indeed. (John 16:13-15, Matthew 5:6, John 8:32-36) I thank you for the remission of sin, transgression, and iniquity in my family, home, neighborhood, town, praish and state, with the gift of repentance. I thank you for the remission of the sin of abuse of drugs, sexual immorality, idolatry, and withcraft in my family,neighborhood, town, parish and state with the gift of repentance. Having the eyes of their understanding enlightened to the truth of your Word and your Love, Lord Jesus Christ of Nazareth, so that the lost can become saved,sanctified, and filled with the Holy Ghost and the backslidden can return to their first love. And, they can walk humbly with the Lord their God, in the mighty name of Christ Jesus of Nazareth. (John 8:32, Ephesians 1:18-20) You said in your Word, that if I humbled myself and prayed repented of my sin, turned from my wicked ways; you would hear from heaven, forgive my sin and heal my lands and forgive generational curses to the third and fourth generation. I thank you, Lord Jesus Christ of Nazareth for hearing my prayer and forgiving generational curses to the third and fourth generation in my family, home, neighborhood, town, parish, and state with a gift of repentance having the eyes of their understanding enlightened to the truth of your Word and your Love Lord God, so that the lost can become saved,sanctified, and filled with the Holy Ghost and the backslidden can return to their first love. And, they can walk humbly with the Lord their God, in the mighty name of Christ Jesus of Nazareth. (Numbers 14:18, 2 Chronicles 7:14) Lord, I thank you for all of your promises, especially those in psalm 91. The name of the Lord is a strong tower. The righteous run into it and are safe. The name of the Lord is a wall of fire. Hedging your people in, and walling your enemies out. The Blood of Jesus Christ of Nazareth is a hedge and a standard for your people.  (Psalm 18:10, Zechariah 2:5, Isaiah 59) I thank you that the Name of the Lord Jesus Christ of Nazareth - as a strong tower, wall of fire, and His precious blood cover: personal names, my pets, my property/properties, my friends, my family, the body of Christ, and the church body that I fellowship with. That absolutely no demon, witch, warlock, dominion spirit, spiritual wickedness in high places, and the rulers of this present darkness are commanded that they cannot stand against, resist, cross over, under, through, or around the Name of the Lord Jesus Chrsit of Nazareth or His precious blood. But, they are commanded that they be bound in chains, put in cages, commanded to fall prostrate before the beautiful feet of Jesus Christ of Nazareth and must confess that Jesus Christ of Nazareth is Lord as you, Oh LORD God, cast them into the deepest, darkest pit until the day of judgement. Because Matthew 18:18-20  and Philippians 2:10-11 And, that no demonic or witchcraft assignment, attack, seeds, or even their filth can cross over, under, through, or around the Name of the Lord Jesus Christ of Nazareth. But, they are commanded to bounce off, fall to the ground, and break into pieces. They are commanded to burn up until they are absolutely nothing, because Isaiah 54:17  I thank you Lord God for the body of Christ. Psalm 133 hallelujah! Lord Jesus Christ of Nazareth, I join with Your prayer asking the Father to makes us one as You and the Father are one, so that we can walk in unity in You and the Father as You and the Father do. (John 17:21-23) Lord God, I thank you that the name of the Lord Jesus Christ of Nazareth; as a strong tower and a wall of fire, and His precious blood cover and surround (names), my pets, friends, family, the body of Christ, the church body that I fellowship with that with your help we will think only on these things. Philippians 4:8 I seal this prayer with your precious blood, Lord Jesus Christ of Nazareth and call it done. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

When and How to Wear your Rose-Colored Glasses

Update

This is just an update: Really trying to get things back up and running. I have no phone for the next 5-7 business days. Making things very ...