Search This Blog

Sunday, July 30, 2023

Announcement

 With the Lord's wonderful help, I will be able to post again. Thank you for your patience through this difficult time. So many technical difficulties. But, with the Lord's help, I am more than able to get it done. I made a mistake of relying on my own strength to do this ministry and not His. This morning He spoke to me and gently corrected me concerning this matter. I asked and thanked Him for His forgiveness as I repented  before Him. Have a blessed week. I am excited to meet with you here. Please have a blessed week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

When and How to Wear your Rose-Colored Glasses

Update

This is just an update: Really trying to get things back up and running. I have no phone for the next 5-7 business days. Making things very ...