Search This Blog

Thursday, October 19, 2023

A Word From the Lord - I Hope and Pray That We All Are Ready?

                             A Word From the Lord - I Hope and Pray That We All Are Ready?



               Hello and welcome to my Little House of Prayer. I am your host Dayla Smith. Thank you for joining me. Let’s open in prayer. I awoke this morning at 6am. (October 19th, 2023) The whole night long, I kept dreaming that I was in the great tribulation trying to not only keep myself alive, but others with me. I awoke and began to pray. After repenting of all of my sins, the Lord began to put certain people on my heart. You know, ”Lord,help them draw closer to you. Protect and keep them. Bring the message of salvation to this lost person. Give them a heart of flesh to receive it. Give them your wonderful gift of repentance.”

              At this point, I was reminded of an incredible incident that I was a part of. At that time, I was working at a chicken restaurant. It was prom weekend. Teens are getting ready to go to prom. Their night will be filled with glitz and glamor. Dancing and fun. The night will also have encounters with drinking and drugs. Bad judgment will visit even the innocent. One of my coworkers felt the unction of the Holy Spirit. He began to tearfully plead with our other coworkers as they were leaving to go into their night of fun. You see, we always think we have tomorrow. We put the factor of death out of our minds. “What he said to these young people was profound.” “If you get in an accident where you know you are about to die, remember these words. These words are highly important. They will determine if you make heaven your home or not. Call out, ‘Jesus save and forgive me of all of my sins.’ The word says to call on the name of the Lord and you will be saved. Please remember what I’m telling you.” He kept saying this with tears in his eyes. His words and tears became more and more earnest as he would see the ice chests of ice leave the building. I chimed in with him. But, I also took in this moment that was playing out before my eyes. These were his friends. Not just his coworkers. These were the friends he had been interceding for. I kept hearing this song in my head after that.

https://youtu.be/xSW5uO4kKto?si=0ot3jOmHWOUUPC6- Not only because he was playing the song in the back where we were cooking. But, with the same spiritual angst that he was pleading with his friends. 

                  Things are getting crazy in this world. That doesn’t take a rocket scientist to recognize this. We need to share the gospel with anyone and everyone who will listen with the same spiritual angst my friend had that night. Not just because things are crazy in this world and we think the end is coming. But, because this is a direct command from Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Pray for Israel. She needs our prayers. She is the centerpiece for the Lord. She is the apple of His eye. 

                    If you do not know the Lord Jesus as your personal Lord and Savior. Let me introduce you to Him. It is really simple. First you must acknowledge that He was born of a virgin, lived as God among us, was crucified, died, buried and rose again on the third day for the salvation of all creation. That you are a sinner in need of a savior according to the mirror of the law of the Lord. Ask Him for His forgiveness for all of your sins and call them out to Him. Thank Him for His forgiveness. Then, forgive those who have sinned or transgressed against you. Then, repent. Repent means to change your mind concerning sinful habits. Change your choice making decisions. Let Him influence your choice making decisions as you get in His Holy Word. Ask Him to be Lord over your life. I want to pray this prayer with you. But, this is just an outline. The real work begins after I pray with you because it is a very personal walk with the Lord Jesus Christ of Nazareth. 

                    Lord Jesus, I confess my sins and ask for your forgiveness. I acknowledged that you were born of a virgin, you lived as God among us, was crucified, died, and buried. You rose again on the third day for the salvation of all creation. Please come into my heart as my Lord and Savior. Take complete control of my life and help me to walk in Your footsteps daily by the power of the Holy Spirit. Thank you Lord for saving me and for answering my prayer. In Jesus’ name. Amen.

                               If you have made the decision to give your life to Jesus, let me be one of the first to welcome you to the body of Christ. All of heaven is greatly rejoicing over your decision today. Please let me know of your decision today. I want to pray for you. If this message has brought up any questions or spoke to you in some way, or if you have any prayer requests; please let me know by commenting below, private messaging me, or you can email me at my1littleafmp@aol.com. I would greatly love to hear from you. Remember I love you with the Love of the Lord but Jesus will always love you more.

(close in prayer)


No comments:

Post a Comment

When and How to Wear your Rose-Colored Glasses

Update

This is just an update: Really trying to get things back up and running. I have no phone for the next 5-7 business days. Making things very ...