Search This Blog

Monday, March 14, 2022

A Word from the Lord 2

 Hello and Welcome to My Little House of Prayer Ministry. The Lord actually gave me the day off from construction. I am hoping all is well with you. I was in my quiet time with Him. Was talking to a fellow Christian, when He started dealing with the mental stain in my emotions from the curse of abuse. I was telling them, I don’t even look at myself in the mirror. That is when the Lord began to deliver me from that. No, I’m not going to start being vain and stare at myself every time i pass by a mirror. But I will look at myself differently. I will see myself as He sees me. Then, He gave me a word for all of you out there. Especially those who have been abused. First we must forgive! That is not an option. Then, the Lord can begin to do a most beautiful work. Now, here is the word He has given me, for all of us.

            My People. My peculiar treasure. Set apart for me. You have been called and by answering the call have been chosen. You are my children, the apple of my eye. You have decided to pick up the cross of suffering to walk the crucified way. You are mine! I love you with an everlasting love. Yes. These are the last of the last days. The race is not over yet. It is not given to the swift. But, to those who endure to the end. The world is filled with death, hate, and darkness. But, I Am Love, Light, and Life. I have overcome the world. The world is under the curse from the garden of Eden. It is under the control of Lucifer. You have been set apart for Me. I have placed My Name on each and every one of you. You have been chosen because you answered the call. You have chosen to walk the sanctified way. My anointing comes with a cost. You have chosen to pay the price for it. The battle is for the name. Remember Lucifer said, “ I will ascend. I will be like God.” The battle is about the name. 

              You see, I have set My countenance on you. Even before you knew Me. You like to call it a call on one’s life. Hahahahaha. The world has buffeted you physically, emotionally, mentally, etc…. Don’t think for one moment that I turned a blind eye to it! Though your mother will forget you, I will not. The world has degraded you. Placed it’s labels on you. Those are not mine! I am for you, not against you! My daughter has a testimony I want her to give. ( The dream about the girl whose dress tore.)  You see, i want you to begin to see yourself as I see you. A King’s child. A joint heir to salvation. 

      Because of My Name, in these days, the world will come against you more. Because, as your soul prospers, I will prosper you. Numbers 6: 24 The Lord bless thee, and keep thee: 25 The Lord make his face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee: 26 The Lord lift up his countenance upon thee, and give thee peace. 27 And they shall put my name upon the children of Israel, and I will bless them.

              You will find, in these days, that you will prosper more and more as the world goes in the opposite direction. This is My doing. My countenance on you will show more and more. Each and everyone of you is slap, living, gorgeous and handsome in my eyes. Because you have accepted My Son Christ Jesus. It is how I am able to see you. Now, get in your places as the man and woman of God I have called you to be. As long as there is breath in your lungs, you have a chance to praise My Name. I love you and have called you for such a time as


No comments:

Post a Comment

When and How to Wear your Rose-Colored Glasses

Update

This is just an update: Really trying to get things back up and running. I have no phone for the next 5-7 business days. Making things very ...