Search This Blog

Monday, March 14, 2022

Prayer to Command Lack to Go

  Commanding Lack to Go


               Hello and welcome to My Little House of Prayer Ministry. I am your host Dayla Smith. I told a fellow Christian about what the Lord led me to do in my prayer time. They shared it with others. And, then they told me to share with all of you out there. Because they were getting loads of requests for that prayer.  So, here is what happened and what He had me pray.

            Being led by the Lord, I anointed my mailbox and commanded lack to Go. Then, I commanded that it give back Everything it ever stole from me! With a righteous indignation in my tone. Heaven suffers violence, but the violent take it by force. Then, I commanded in detail everything I knew he stole to be brought back. Then, I blanketed everything I didn’t know he stole to be brought back. Still with my limited vision, areas I knew he went and stole. All of this I commanded to be brought back.  I found scriptures to back it up. The Lord loves when we quote His Words. Not to remind Him. But, to let the devils know that the jig is up because He has made us wise to his game.


I wanted to put up a few, but He said not to. He wants 2 Chronicles 16: 9 For the eyes of the Lord run to and fro throughout the whole earth, to shew himself strong in the behalf of them whose heart is perfect toward him. 

Hebrews 4:12 For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart. 


   As you read your bible, you grow spiritually. Your faith increases as grow spiritually. The Word of God empowers you to pray and get answers for yourself. Where you are not dependent on others.  If we don’t learn to be totally dependent on Him who created us, He will begin to start discipling us in this area. I don’t know about you. But, I want the truth. His truth. I want His presence. I depend on hearing His voice. I hold His Word deep in my heart that I might not sin against Him. Does this mean I am without sin. No! But, it means if I am still. If I recognize that I am a sinner in need of a savior. If I know that He is God, for me not against me. If I turn from my sin, repent of my sin, transgression, and iniquity; that He promises ton hear from heaven and heal my lands. And, forgive generational curses to the third and fourth generation.

              As soon as I prayed this prayer, I walked in my unfinished house and started laying hands on everything that needed to be finished. I commanded them to be finished. A week later, the Lord brought provision to finish everything so that I could move in. So, that I could concentrate on full time prayer ministry. I will be moving in the Little House of Prayer Ministry home this week. 

              If you have not received Jesus Christ in your heart, and would like to do this today, you can pray with me right now. His salvation is the only way to have access to all of His beautiful benefits. To have a relationship with a living God, who loves you so deeply. Pray with me:

Lord Jesus, I confess my sins and ask for your forgiveness. Please come into my heart as my Lord and Savior. Take complete control of my life and help me to walk in Your footsteps daily by the power of the Holy Spirit. Thank you Lord for saving me and for answering my prayer. In Jesus’ name. Amen.

     Let me welcome you to the family of God. He, and all of heaven, are celebrating your decision to follow Him, right now. I am so excited for you. May the Lord richly bless you. 

 

              I want to say this, thank you from the bottom of my heart, for your patience with me during this time of construction. It is definitely the house the Lord built. I am hoping this helps. And may you have a blessed week, until we meet again.


         My Little House of Prayer Ministry has multiple sights to visit. On Face Book, you can look me up under Dayla Smith, or MyLittle House of Prayer Ministry. I am live there. You can like, follow, comment, and share.


The podcast is on Podbean. You have to download the podbean app. Then look me up under Dayla Smith. You can like, follow, comment, and share.


The blog link is hopundertheblood.blogspot.com. You can like, follow, comment, and share.


I thank you in advance for all of your support of His ministry. Have a blessed week. Until we meet again.


No comments:

Post a Comment

When and How to Wear your Rose-Colored Glasses

Update

This is just an update: Really trying to get things back up and running. I have no phone for the next 5-7 business days. Making things very ...