Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 3, 2023

Eternal Love

                                          Eternal Love


        Hello and welcome to My Little House of Prayer. I am your host Dayla Smith. I am so very glad that you chose to join me today. Let’s open in prayer. If you visit My Little House of Prayer on Facebook, you have seen my personal post on September 18th, 2023. I believe it is a word from the Lord for everyone including me. “We should already know that the LORD is in love with us, what we really need to learn to do is to fall in love with Him.” 

                      There is an old saying, “The proof is in the pudding.” There is proof in the pudding of our Messiah’s entire life. All throughout His Word he showed His great love toward His creation. Israel is the prime example for the Gentile Christian world, even today. Their devotion to the one true and living God and His laws is a major example. Her failures are an example of many traps that Satan and his cohorts lay out for anyone who truly wants to walk with the Lord. No one is immune to these traps. The only deliverance is in Yeshua Hamashia and His Word. This is why we must read the entire bible. His Word directs us in how to fall completely in love with Him. We must pray and listen for His still small voice. Seek His face and not His hand. 

                     So, how do we seek His face and not His hand?

Proverbs 4:5-9   5 Get wisdom, get understanding: forget it not; neither decline from the words of my mouth.6 Forsake her not, and she shall preserve thee: love her, and she shall keep thee.7 Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all thy getting get understanding.8 Exalt her, and she shall promote thee: she shall bring thee to honour, when thou dost embrace her.9 She shall give to thine head an ornament of grace: a crown of glory shall she deliver to thee.

                    I believe that when we truly fall in love with the LORD, the triune God; we will seek out ways not just to tell Him that we love Him, but to show Him that we love Him. How do we show Him that we love Him? We read the Word of God and allow the Holy Spirit to teach us how to walk in right relationship with the Lord. When we open our bible to read it, we should plead the blood of Jesus Christ over it. Then, we should invite the Holy Spirit to teach us His Word. He is the witness, after all.

                    Proverbs 9:10 The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom: and the knowledge of the holy is understanding. When King Solomon was anointed to be King over Israel, the Lord’s people, the Lord came to Him and asked what He could give Him. Solomon was a young impressionable man. But his father, King David, taught Him to fall in love with the Lord. So, when Solomon was presented with this question, He asked for Wisdom. Nothing else. Just the Wisdom of God. And, as long as he listened to the wisdom of God, He stayed in love with the Lord. It is when he disobeyed the wisdom of God that his heart strayed away. He died confused and away from the Lord. 

          You see, our hearts (minds) often give us away. It tells on us. When we have fallen in love with someone, they are constantly on our minds and our thoughts. The Lord wants to always be a constant in our thoughtlife.  Isaiah 26:3-4   3 Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on thee: because he trusteth in thee.4 Trust ye in the Lord for ever: for in the Lord Jehovah is everlasting strength: When we love someone we store up ways to show them we love them. We bring gifts and offerings just to bring a smile on their face. Do we want to put a smile on our Lord’s face?  Matthew 6:19-21   19 Lay not up for yourselves treasures upon earth, where moth and rust doth corrupt, and where thieves break through and steal:20 But lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust doth corrupt, and where thieves do not break through nor steal:21 For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also.

Proverbs 7:1-4   7 My son, keep my words, and lay up my commandments with thee.2 Keep my commandments, and live; and my law as the apple of thine eye.3 Bind them upon thy fingers, write them upon the table of thine heart.4 Say unto wisdom, Thou art my sister; and call understanding thy kinswoman:

             These are some ways we show Him we love Him. Our fasting just to draw near to Him embraces His heart. When we seek His Word, we show Him a desire to know Him and His ways. When we pray in earnest, not for things of this world, but for His things,His souls; we show him our concern for what is important to Him. When we wait to hear His still small voice, we show Him our interest in Him alone. When we allow the gentle urging and conviction of the Holy Spirit to mold and change us, to be more like Him every day, it puts a bit of sunshine on His day. All these things open His hands of blessing upon us.

                 You know, the apostle Saul cried out till the day He died, that He wanted to know Him. Philippians 3:10-14   10 That I may know him, and the power of his resurrection, and the fellowship of his sufferings, being made conformable unto his death;11 If by any means I might attain unto the resurrection of the dead.12 Not as though I had already attained, either were already perfect: but I follow after, if that I may apprehend that for which also I am apprehended of Christ Jesus.13 Brethren, I count not myself to have apprehended: but this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind, and reaching forth unto those things which are before,14 I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus.

                  I don’t know Him well enough. I hope that I am like Saul and crying out till the day I day. I want to know more about Him than I did yesterday and every day after that. The only way this is possible is to pray, listen, read His Holy Word, talk to Him, listen, and fast. Fast often. Fast what you love most. What you think you can’t do without. Fast as long as the Holy Spirit of God leads you to fast. Expect the greatness of God to show up. Expect miracles. Expect Him to show up. Get ready for Him to show off. The greatest miracles are those of the changes He has made on and in your life. 

                Personally He has made permanent impacts on and in my life. He has changed the way I see people around me. How I react to them. I ask Him to help me see people the way He sees them. You see, His main desire is for souls to accept his wonderful gift of salvation. When you love someone, you also share their same interests. His main interest is souls. He has been ever so faithful to answer my prayer. He helps me see beyond people’s smoke screen to what is motivating them. Hurting people hurt people. So, you have to look past the symptoms and see what has brought them to that place. 

             Today’s society has a need and desire. This has  been for all eternity past and present and will be for all eternity future. That need and desire is not for what you know. But, for that you care and that they are important. The Holy Spirit has taught me this. To let my light shine. To let the love, life, and light of Jesus Christ of Nazareth shine forth. How else will they be convicted and want what we have if we don’t show them? 

               2 Corinthians 5:11-21   11 Knowing therefore the terror of the Lord, we persuade men; but we are made manifest unto God; and I trust also are made manifest in your consciences.12 For we commend not ourselves again unto you, but give you occasion to glory on our behalf, that ye may have somewhat to answer them which glory in appearance, and not in heart.13 For whether we be beside ourselves, it is to God: or whether we be sober, it is for your cause.14 For the love of Christ constraineth us; because we thus judge, that if one died for all, then were all dead:15 And that he died for all, that they which live should not henceforth live unto themselves, but unto him which died for them, and rose again.16 Wherefore henceforth know we no man after the flesh: yea, though we have known Christ after the flesh, yet now henceforth know we him no more.17 Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.18 And all things are of God, who hath reconciled us to himself by Jesus Christ, and hath given to us the ministry of reconciliation;19 To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation.20 Now then we are ambassadors for Christ, as though God did beseech you by us: we pray you in Christ's stead, be ye reconciled to God.21 For he hath made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him.

                     We are His ambassadors. We are to behave as such. Matthew 5:13-16   13 Ye are the salt of the earth: but if the salt have lost his savour, wherewith shall it be salted? it is thenceforth good for nothing, but to be cast out, and to be trodden under foot of men.14 Ye are the light of the world. A city that is set on an hill cannot be hid.15 Neither do men light a candle, and put it under a bushel, but on a candlestick; and it giveth light unto all that are in the house.16 Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven

                  You see, as ambassadors for Christ, we are to lead others into a real relationship with the Lord Jesus Christ. We have to show them something different. A different way of living. A way of life that brings freedom and joy. A life of His love, light, and life. How to attain to this life. So many times, we just bust through the door. Demanding that souls see things the way we see it. Jesus is a gentleman. He does not bust through doors. He is not demanding. Revelation 3:20 Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me.

             He does not impose His will upon us. He invites us to join Him in an everlasting journey. As His ambassadors, we are asked to behave the same way. Matthew 10:16 Behold, I send you forth as sheep in the midst of wolves: be ye therefore wise as serpents, and harmless as doves. We are to show forth the love He has extended towards each and every one of us. Like I said earlier, our actions are what give away what is in our hearts (minds). If we truly are in love with the LORD, we won’t just tell Him. We will want to show Him. We will always want to be in a relationship with Him. We will have concerns for what concerns Him.

                    If you do not know the Lord Jesus as your personal Lord and Savior. Let me introduce you to Him. It is really simple. First you must acknowledge that He was born of a virgin, lived as God among us, was crucified, died, buried and rose again on the third day for the salvation of all creation. That you are a sinner in need of a savior according to the mirror of the law of the Lord. Ask Him for His forgiveness for all of your sins and call them out to Him. Thank Him for His forgiveness. Then, forgive those who have sinned or transgressed against you. Then, repent. Repent means to change your mind concerning sinful habits. Change your choice making decisions. Let Him influence your choice making decisions as you get in His Holy Word. Ask Him to be Lord over your life. I want to pray this prayer with you. But, this is just an outline. The real work begins after I pray with you because it is a very personal walk with the Lord Jesus Christ of Nazareth. 

                    Lord Jesus, I confess my sins and ask for your forgiveness. I acknowledged that you were born of a virgin, you lived as God among us, was crucified, died, and buried. You rose again on the third day for the salvation of all creation. Please come into my heart as my Lord and Savior. Take complete control of my life and help me to walk in Your footsteps daily by the power of the Holy Spirit. Thank you Lord for saving me and for answering my prayer. In Jesus’ name. Amen.

                               If you have made the decision to give your life to Jesus, let me be one of the first to welcome you to the body of Christ. All of heaven is greatly rejoicing over your decision today. Please let me know of your decision today. I want to pray for you. If this message has brought up any questions or spoke to you in some way, or if you have any prayer requests; please let me know by commenting below, private messaging me, or you can email me at my1littleafmp@aol.com. I would greatly love to hear from you. Remember I love you with the Love of the Lord but Jesus will always love you more.

(close in prayer)


No comments:

Post a Comment

When and How to Wear your Rose-Colored Glasses

Update

This is just an update: Really trying to get things back up and running. I have no phone for the next 5-7 business days. Making things very ...